There are several ways to think of this question. You could think of it in terms of a running race. At the end of the race when you cross the finish line you receive a medal and a refreshing bottle of water. How about if you think of this question as it pertains to life......the ultimate prize is: SPENDING AN ETERNITY PRAISING THE LIVING GOD AND RESTING IN HIS ARMS DAILY!
That is a prize that I want to win!! That is exaclty what Kara has now! She won the race!
Are you In It To Win It?
Princess Kara
A note from Karen:
“I’m in it to win it, Momma!” Those are the sweetest words any mom could hear from her daughter, especially a daughter who fought the fight to breathe every day and night. Never complaining, never asking why, but pressing on for better days. I gave her all I could as her mother, her friend, her caretaker, her biggest fan. Kara and I shared many things, but the most wonderful thing we shared was our faith in a never changing, always loving Jesus.
Living without Kara is very difficult for me, but our family was blessed beyond measure to be given the most wonderful opportunity to meet an angel - a beautiful angel who taught me many things, much more than I could ever have taught her. Her faith in our God, her refusal to accept fear, and her example of loving others were three precious characteristics I plan to follow.
Love to all,
Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kara won the race she did not only get the ultimate prize of her home in eternity with Jesus Christ her Lord and Savior, she also got a refreshing drink of the Living water. I miss Kara but I'm selfish I want her here with us. I'm going to be IN IT TO WIN IT and finish the race I think of the peace there in Heaven and how she is breathing freely and running. I'm sure Daddy was standing there to see her he hadn't seen her in 9 years. I just want you to know if you don't know Jesus Christ as your personal savior you need to ask Him into your heart and ask Him to forgive you of your sins. You were on His mind when He was on the cross. He was resurrected the 3rd day and went to Heaven after taking the keys of hell from the devil, to be an intercessor for us to the Father. Don't know about you but, I DO want to spend eternity in Heaven I AM IN IT TO WIN IT!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGod is good and HE is faithful! Thank you for this blog!
ReplyDelete