Make plans today to attend the Finishing with Faith 1 mile and 5k Walk/Run. All proceeds with go to the Kara Hay Memorial Fund. This is a awesome chance for the whole family to come out for a great cause.
The race will be May 7, 2011. Check back for more details and spread the word!
Pre-Registration is $20.00 and day of registration is $25.00.
Please visit http://www.finishingwithfaith.com/ to print your registration form.
Lori
Princess Kara
A note from Karen:
“I’m in it to win it, Momma!” Those are the sweetest words any mom could hear from her daughter, especially a daughter who fought the fight to breathe every day and night. Never complaining, never asking why, but pressing on for better days. I gave her all I could as her mother, her friend, her caretaker, her biggest fan. Kara and I shared many things, but the most wonderful thing we shared was our faith in a never changing, always loving Jesus.
Living without Kara is very difficult for me, but our family was blessed beyond measure to be given the most wonderful opportunity to meet an angel - a beautiful angel who taught me many things, much more than I could ever have taught her. Her faith in our God, her refusal to accept fear, and her example of loving others were three precious characteristics I plan to follow.
Love to all,
Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment